6/15/2017

Remarkable Resist/Emboss It

Hi! Today I have a card for two challenges to share. I made it for the MFT Camp Create: Remarkable Resist and the SSS Wednesday Challenge: Emboss it. 

Here comes my take:


I first stamped and heat-embossed the leaves onto a piece of watercolor paper, then I applied various green inks with an ink blending tool. After I had die-cut the rectangles from it, I arranged them onto the front of my card and placed the stamps to stamp the background. When I had stamped everything, I adhered the pieces with foam tape and added sequins and clear droplets.


Finally, I inked second piece of watercolor paper, die-cut the hello from it, layered it with another hello die-cut from fun foam and adhered it.

The second badge earned :)



Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies Used:

No comments: